A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER
2019 Successes & 2020 Plans!
For a company just 18 months old, 2019 was in many ways, a test of our grit, competence, and above all, the value we create for our clients. I can say with 100% confidence that we have passed with flying colors.
The last year has been phenomenal for SalesIntel. We didn’t just make immense improvements to our product and services, but also received due recognition for that progress and signed numerous partnerships. Yet, what pleases us the most is that we have empowered RevDrivers across industries to exceed their revenue targets and saved countless hours in research time.
- 80% increase in human-verified contacts; from 2.5 million to 4.5 million.
- 400% jump in technographic data coverage for 1.2 million companies
- 200 full-time and 1,200 on-demand researchers; all certified
- 140+ new clients who have closed $432.5 million and counting in revenues thanks to SalesIntel’s data
- Featured in DC Inno’s 50 on fire list which is testimony to our meteoric rise in not just our industry but in one of the most competitive ecosystems around.
- Chosen as the data partner for AA-ISP, one of the largest and most respected associations for inside sales.
- Launched SalesIntel V2 with remarkable product enhancements and new features including:
- 3.5X faster search speeds
- Search by personal emails
- Upload company, contact, and suppression lists
- Search by rankings
The best part, however, is that we are just getting warmed up. Empowered by the vote of confidence of RevDrivers from virtually every industry, we will be surging ahead in 2020 with twice the focus, innovation, and grit.
We will be adding millions of new contacts, tens of millions of technographic data points, and will also start providing international data for those looking for clients outside the US. All this will be achieved without compromising on our core commitment of 95% accuracy.
With numerous product improvements and updates in the pipeline, the SalesIntel platform will become significantly more powerful, seamless and scaled in the coming year. One such major update you can expect in the coming weeks is the data enrichment feature that allows you to upload a dataset for us to clean and append.
We will continue to add more platforms to our list of supported CRMs and sales & marketing automation tools to ensure seamless integration and deliver high-quality data wherever our customers are. Integration with Marketo and Bullhorn are next on our list with more to come.
As we continue to expand our data coverage, strengthen our platform and sign more clients, we’ll also continue to scale our team with more client success, data engineers, and researchers to maintain the highest standard of concierge data services that our clients appreciate and love.
I sincerely thank everyone who’s been a part of this remarkable journey- our clients, employees, partners, and investors and I guarantee we’ll be back next year with an even bigger bang.
Request a Demo of SalesIntel and see why our clients have seen ROI in 1-3 deals closed!
SalesIntel V2 Launched: 3.5X Faster search speeds, New UI and more!
Earlier this month we launched a major update to the SalesIntel portal. Most notable updates are the new user interface, 3.5X faster search speeds, personal email search and more! Check out the full release notes and visit the portal to see this latest update!
WEBINAR: The State of Cold Email in 2020
Cold emailing is harder than most communication for two reasons. You have no relationship with your audience yet, and you lack non-verbal feedback, so you can’t modify your approach in real time. As a result, most cold emails fail.
But they can work well. In this webinar Anton van Rhyn , Founder of Wavo, and Jason Hubbard, VP of Growth at SalesIntel, will be discussing where cold email is now and how to make it a more successful channel for your team.
- The trends driving cold email success in 2020
- How to maximize deliverability and engagement
- The tech stack you need to succeed
- How to make targeted content for the win
WEBINAR: The State of Cold Email in 2020
Old school marketing practices are making a comeback and we’re not surprised. Although email marketing is the go-to channel, it can only reach so far and consumers are getting more savvy.
A recent study showed 79% of consumers act on a brand’s direct mail piece immediately. The odds are in our favor, but direct mail pieces still aren’t a common practice yet.
In this webinar Jason Hubbard, VP of Growth at SalesIntel, and Jason Yarborough, Director of Strategic Alliances at PrintingforLess, will explain how to get the most from this strategy. Join us and learn how you can be among the first organizations to take advantage of new age automation and old school marketing to leave an impact with your audience.
- Why 79% of consumers act on a brand’s direct mail piece immediately.
- How to effectively use direct mail with marketing automation
- Bonus: Hubbard and Yarborough’s direct marketing stories
- Live Q&A
RECAP: 5 Ways to Use Sales Intelligence to Crush Your Quota in 2020
Only 54%* of sales reps met or exceeded their quota in 2018. Sales leaders need to be prepared to succeed in 2020 with a plan that integrates data, process and tools.
In this interactive webinar Bernie Borges, CMO of Vengreso, and Jason Hubbard, VP of Growth at SalesIntel will be answering the following five questions that will help sales leaders succeed in 2020.
*source CSO Insights
- What metrics should sales leaders use to set up sales territories accurately?
- What tools should sales reps have available to them?
- How does social selling integrate with sales data?
- What three specific actions should sales leaders direct reps to do in social selling to win more?
- Which channels are most effective in sales prospecting – email, phone, video, social media, events, text?