The Monthly Intel – Jump to Section
#WinningTogether in 2020
2020 was a rollercoaster of a year. Everyone started the year on a high note, but soon enough everything came crashing down. The most spectacular aspect, however, how everyone responded to the new reality – quickly pivoting and improvising to turn challenges into opportunities.
2020 will be remembered as a milestone when sales and marketing changed forever. With most traditional channels not performing as well as previous years, we helped businesses of all scales and industries create new growth channels and drive revenue in this critical time of need.
For SalesIntel, 2020 has been a fabulous year of record-breaking success across the board, and we couldn’t be more proud given we’ve achieved the feat in one of the most disruptive times in recent history.
In 2020 we …
- Kicked things off by opening a new world-class research center to rapidly accelerate our data coverage, which proved instrumental in serving new industries and markets.
- Increased our revenue teams by 5X to strengthen our outreach
- Quadrupled our Customer Success team to deliver the best-in-class customer experience.
- Grew our human-verified database by 62.5% since Jan. 1st, 2020.
Added technographics for 7 million domains.
- Now have 14M companies available in our portal.
- With a 1200+ strong research team and 300+ SalesIntelites
And, are finishing the year having increased our revenue by 5x and grown our clients to over 500 now!
It’s been a wonderful year and we can’t wait to see what 2021 holds in store.
How to Apply Emotional Intelligence in Your Outreach
This webinar shows your marketing and sales teams how to shift their message and their intention so they line themselves up for success during times of heightened sensitivity. This isn’t the time to ask for the sale, it’s the time to ask, “how can I help?” Attendees will learn how they can adjust their account-based marketing strategy and pitch to deepen their existing relationships to stay top of mind during uncertain times.
Be a part of the discussion as Nichole Kelly, VP of Marketing and Emotional Intelligence Researcher at Windward Consulting, and Jason Hubbard, VP of Growth at SalesIntel, dive into the changes in the B2B SaaS space and how emotional intelligence can help your team overcome them.
In this recap you’ll …
- Understand what emotional intelligence is and why it matters to sales and marketers
- Learn how to flip your script and deploy servant leadership skills
- Discover the sales copy that works in times of uncertainty
How to Use Old School Marketing & New Age Automation to Increase Engagement
Old school marketing practices are making a comeback and we’re not surprised. Although email marketing is the go-to channel, it can only reach so far and consumers are getting more savvy. A recent study showed 79% of consumers act on a brand’s direct mail piece immediately. The odds are in our favor, but direct mail pieces still aren’t a common practice yet. In this webinar Jason Hubbard, VP of Growth at SalesIntel, and Jason Yarborough, Director of Strategic Alliances at PFL, will explain how to get the most from this strategy. Join us and learn how you can be among the first organizations to take advantage of new age automation and old school marketing to leave an impact with your audience.
In this recap you’ll learn…
- Why 79% of consumers act on a brand’s direct mail piece immediately.
- How to effectively use direct mail with marketing automation
- Bonus: Hubbard and Yarborough’s direct marketing stories
- Live Q&A
Sales Workshop Recap: How to Generate More Leads on LinkedIn
You can find almost every executive and decision-maker of significance on LinkedIn making it a goldmine of B2B contacts if you know how to access them.Watch the workshop recap to learn how you can generate more leads on LinkedIn by revealing direct email and phone numbers from LinkedIn profiles, lists, company pages.You’ll get a look at the RevDriver Chrome extension which you will have access to FREE following the workshop!
- A FREE Chrome extension to help you continue to generate leads during and after this workshop
- Learn how to reveal decision-makers’ direct phone, email, and other info while on LinkedIn and company websites
- Pro tips and best practices for leveraging the free Chrome extension
Our Most Popular eBook
Master the Art of B2B Selling: Explore the Challenges, Strategies, Sales Tools and More!
It takes a strong B2B sales strategy to sell something to an industry where the buying cycle is long, competition stiff, and prospects hard to find.
The key challenge is sustaining and growing in ever-changing marketing trends, especially in the age of AI and machine learning. You need to get people to trust your product, help them sign up to see the value, and then eventually convert them into customers. In this eBook, you will find the keys to master B2B sales and close more deals like a pro.