You can search the SalesIntel database right in your Salesforce org for contacts and companies, map leads, contacts and account settings for users, export contacts using our quick add feature, export contact information as lead and contact records using our bulk upload feature, and update incorrect or missing information from pre-existing Salesforce records. 

Data Enrichment for Salesforce

Data enrichment is vital for B2B businesses to stay ahead of the
competition and make informed decisions.

MARKETING

Enrich Your Accounts

Don’t let missing fields hold your sales and marketing team back. Schedule your database to be enriched automatically every time a new contact or account is added or apply filters to get the exact missing data points manually. Get your demand gen team all the data they need.

SALES AND SALES OPS

Cleanse Your Database

Never let your calls and emails hit a dead end. 94% of businesses suspect that their customer and prospect data is inaccurate. Be in the other 6%. Cleanse and update your database right from Salesforce or upload them to our portal to be cleansed.

Our Data Promise to You

All Human Verified Data. We won't publish any data that has not gone through our human research team.

Accurate Data

95% Accurate Data

By having our team call the numbers, send emails, and double-check everything, we provide a 95% accuracy rate.

Re-verification

90-Day Reverification

To maintain our high accuracy and avoid data decay, we reverify our data every 90 days.

Direct Dial Numbers

Most Direct Dial Numbers in the Industry

We understand how important a direct dial number is for making contact with someone, so we make sure you can pick up the phone and call.

Research on Demand

Research on Demand

Need data on a specific industry or contact that's not already in our database? Submit your request and we'll find the data for you.

Data

Take Your Data Wherever You Work