Determining the Return on Investment for Your Marketing Strategy

Blog Template

80% of global marketers struggle to make the connection between digital activities and company revenue. Are you in the remaining 20%?

The problem with calculating your Marketing ROI starts with the definition of a sales lead and goes way beyond conversion rates, channel attributions, and much more. So how do you precisely determine the value of individual campaigns and your marketing ROI as a whole?

This whitepaper dives deep into the dynamics of marketing and contains tactical steps and techniques you can adopt to reliably identify value and determine the ROI for your marketing strategy. The key highlights include:

  • Calculating the True Cost of a Lead
  • The Cost of Lead Generation for Digital Platforms 
  • The Cost of Lead Generation for Telemarketing 
  • Impact of Quality vs. Volume of Leads