To stay ahead of the competition, you must have access to the most relevant consumer data. After all, the more you know about your target market and their purchasing habits, the better you will be at meeting their demands.
According to HubSpot, 61% of B2B marketers say generating traffic and leads is their most difficult task. While the reasons for this conclusion may be overly broad, some of the most significant difficulties include inaccurate prospect records and content that fails to resonate. B2B intent data providers can solve both problems.
Buyer intent data is becoming essential to identify qualified prospects. According to an InboxInsight study, 26% of B2B marketers utilize exclusively first-party data, 19% use only third-party data, and 55% use a combination.
Intent data can inform your sales and marketing teams about the consumers that enter, exit, and move through your sales funnel. Continue reading to learn about the top seven B2B intent data providers in 2023 and how they can help your company generate revenue.
What is Buyer Intent Data?
Intent data is a set of behavioral data to help understand your prospects’ chances of purchasing your product or service.
Your prospects are out there seeking a solution to an issue that you may be able to solve. People go online, read the content, hunt for solutions, and learn how to cope with their discomfort.
According to a study by Sirius Decisions, an average B2B prospect is already 67% of the way through the purchase experience before connecting with a salesperson. Integrating prospect signals with buyer intent data gives a sharper bird’s eye view to assist the organization harness consumer insights. This signifies that prospects have expressed an interest in purchasing a product or service, and a sales representative must focus on the remaining 33% to seal the deal.
What are B2B Intent Data Providers?
Intent data providers are sophisticated software systems that decipher company-related IP addresses and browser cookies from website visitors worldwide. They can score leads with a clear purpose to obtain a solution for their needs by evaluating prospects’ internet search activity.
Professional B2B intent data suppliers adhere to privacy rules in the jurisdictions where they and their clients operate. The Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Privacy Act (CCPA) are excellent examples of corporations preserving the data footprints of American consumers.
Companies may acquire a comprehensive insight into what subjects are most relevant to their prospective companies, what competitors are being examined, and what lead-generating tactics should be added by contracting the services of B2B intent data providers.
What Should You Look for When Choosing B2B Intent Data Providers?
With so many intent data software solutions available today, determining which one is ideal for your firm may take time and effort. When it comes to third-party intent data software, there are a few factors to consider.
Ensure that the application is compatible with your marketing stack. This guarantees that you can easily access and use data in your campaigns.
Powerful filtering and segmentation features will help you effectively target your campaigns and reach the in-market audience.
Insightful analytics help you track your progress and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns while giving you the signals you need to adjust your strategy.
You want to be sure you’re getting a tool that fits your budget and offers a good value for the price. To determine whether intent data tools are priced appropriately based on your budget, evaluate the platform’s features and cost per month.
While no customer review can definitively tell you whether or not a particular B2B intent data tool is right for you, it can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. By reading reviews, you can get an idea of how well the tool works, what features it offers, and whether or not it comes with robust support.
Seven Best B2B Intent Data Providers in 2023 Compared
SalesIntel provides precise and complete B2B data, including firmographic and technographic information on your ideal customer profile (ICP) and buyer intent data. You can scrutinize companies for a certain topic and score them based on activity level, with over 12,000 current Intent topics to select. SalesIntel’s Intent Data will assist you in detecting and understanding the intent themes that are actively being studied by certain accounts, allowing you to uncover your prospects’ purchasing signals.
Using prospects’ buying signals across Intent topics regularly searched by particular accounts, focus on leads most likely to convert. Discover your prospects’ interests and target them with relevant messaging and human-verified contact information. Combine firmographic and technographic data with custom search filters to focus on intent topics specific to your business.
Find firms actively looking for and interested in purchasing items and services similar to yours.
- Target in-market accounts using Intent Data
- Data on Buying Intent including over 12000 topics
- Focused Account targeting using technographics and firmographics
- Over 20 million companies are available
- Accurate and actionable contacts, including direct dials and direct work mobile dials
- Proprietary and accurate company technographic data that you can export to your own database
- Over 14 million human-verified contacts
- 95% accurate B2B account and contact information.
- Over 200 data researchers who continually re-verify account and contact data
- Every 90 days, SalesIntel re-verifies its data to maintain accuracy
- CRM automation for export
- Automatic and manual data enrichment functionality
- Free RevDriver Chrome Extension for real-time prospecting in your Chrome browser
- Get the human-verified data you want using Research-on-Demand (ROD) service
Want to see potential opportunities based on your ideal customer profile? Request a personalized SalesIntel demo.
Bombora provides users with up-to-date client intent information by providing proprietary B2B contact data sets and access to ad tech platforms.
You can save time and money on advertising that no one will see or outreach leading nowhere with Bombora. Instead, you may concentrate your efforts on individuals already interested in your product or service, increasing your chances of making a sale.
Bombora also has excellent resources, tips, and statistics on how to use intent data effectively. The objective of Bombora is to make marketing more sustainable. They accomplish this by employing techniques that enable marketers to communicate the appropriate message to the right audience at the right time.
- Integrates with the market’s leading B2B intent software
- Implements industry-standard consent mechanisms
- Provides a holistic view of the buyer’s intent
- Measures the target account reach
- Creates custom segments based on marketing intent data
UpLead is a sales intelligence tool that assists sales teams in identifying prospects that are interested in their solution so that you can act when it counts. You may obtain a prospect’s most accurate intent data with full B2B data. UpLead, a marketing automation solution, assists you in optimizing your outreach plan.
Furthermore, UpLead allows you to personalize your marketing messages to better reach your target demographic. This saves you time and money by directing your marketing efforts to deliver the appropriate message to the right individuals at the right time.
- Get contact and corporate information from more than 200 countries.
- Establish strong API and CRM interfaces to connect to your processes.
- To contact your targets in a tailored manner, use email marketing and mobile direct dialing.
- Be informed about the market by receiving competitive intelligence and business news.
- Use sophisticated search criteria to improve your sales process.
ZoomInfo can match ICP profiles with prospects in its database by searching for subjects and phrases linked to certain sectors. It may be coupled with various programs, including CRMs, with a Google Chrome plugin.
ZoomInfo offers various services, such as lead generation, email building, live chat, and other features that can assist you in locating leads that are ready to convert. However, ZoomInfo’s cost tends to be more expensive than the other B2B intent data providers included on this list.
- Get real-time B2B intent data to assist you in identifying important decision-makers.
- Create automated processes to improve the efficiency of your sales process.
- With Streaming Intent, you may gain insights into prospects interested in themes connected to your product.
- Use a B2B database with over 300 intent data characteristics for CRM processing.
- Keep your employees informed about future possibilities.
Check – Best Zoominfo Alternatives
6sense specializes in detecting anonymous purchasing activity. This enables your sales and marketing teams to create tailored, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns to captivate your customers. Furthermore, 6sense is the first account-based platform that uses artificial intelligence to forecast trends in consumer behavior patterns. In addition to your website data, they employ AI to find possible clients customized to your business. This expedites the process of locating eligible consumers.
- Gather insights from reliable and timely B2B sources.
- Get access to the full prospect’s buying team information.
- Use artificial intelligence to better forecast when to engage with leads.
- Collect information about buyer behavior from website visitors and competing sites.
Leadfeeder saves marketing teams time reviewing incoming leads by delivering real-time B2B intent data from a large database.
Leadfeeder is an efficient approach to collecting GDPR-compliant intent data. Leadfeeder also includes a lead scoring system and a contact management system to assist your team in identifying possible prospects. Furthermore, the platform offers a variety of data and insights to help your company better understand its web visitors.
- Avoid clutter traffic to find the right companies to target.
- Build prospect categories based on demographic parameters to customize your outreach messaging.
- Locate and export LinkedIn and email addresses from recognized profiles.
- Automatically rank your leads depending on their degree of interaction.
The Terminus platform assists sales and marketing teams, focusing on firms looking for solutions. The platform delivers updated and cleansed intent data to provide the most up-to-date contact information.
With multi-channel targeting and relationship mapping, you can create data-driven outreach campaigns that boost conversion. It also interfaces with your choice of CRM software, allowing you to keep track of your prospects without human input.
- Those who are seeking your or your rivals’ solutions can be targeted.
- You can access comprehensive B2B intent data signals through agreements with G2 and Bombora.
- Uncover connection data that can assist you in understanding your prospects’ team and context.
- Keep your sales staff up to date on corporate developments.
The present situation of the B2B lead generation process necessitates the use of intent data solutions. Most prospects only give a brief window of opportunity for solution providers since they must meet their demands as quickly as feasible.
Take the time to learn about the capabilities and options from the best B2B intent data providers we have listed. With the right intent data provider, you may acquire insights into your customers’ behavior, allowing you to build more successful campaigns and increase sales efficiency.
Start right here!
Request a personalized SalesIntel demo based on your ideal customer profile.