SalesIntel is searching for high-energy Account Executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and improving processes. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable professional with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be well organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and best practices.
- SStaying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling prospect concerns and negotiations.
- Hitting individual goals while being a solid team player.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years sales experience including experience successfully selling SAAS.
- Knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially G-Suite and CRM software.
Location: US Remote