SalesIntel offers the most accurate company and contact data on the market. Our unique approach to data collection, enhancement, verification and growth solidifies our position as the best B2B data partner to revenue teams.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between servers and users and between data-systems in our backend infrastructure.
As a Back-End Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and enhance user experience. You should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing and maintaining functional and stable applications or improving the existing ones to meet our company’s needs.
Your first focus will be the design and development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database along with ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Your second focus will be design and implementation of big data backend systems. These systems primarily focus on moving pieces of data between our several services. A strong deterministic mindset and the ability to oversee a large amount of services in a helicopter view are key to these tasks.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Design and Develop new features
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF:
- NOSQL / MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis
- Good knowledge of Core Java
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot, JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/JEE technologies such as Spring Hibernate
- Web Services
- Tools required: Maven, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Elastic Search
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java and additionally in one other programming language like Python or NodeJS.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure and services
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Four to Six years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.
Location: US Remote