SalesIntel is searching for an ambitious Sales Enablement Manager who can deploy programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance. With demonstrated coaching abilities and proven track record of positive impact on revenue teams, the Sales Enablement Manager will train and support the sales teams to deliver their strongest performance.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance.
- Update and contribute to our “Sales Playbook” while aligning Sales with other business units
- Execute projects that improve upon existing sales processes to drive revenue by collecting data, gathering insights, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Onboard and Upskill revenue teams to keep pace with product improvements, market conditions, and best practices.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales Enablement to define, execute, evaluate, and adjust our overall sales enablement strategy to exceed revenue targets
- Coach and offer support to ensure both individual and team success
- Bachelor’s degree. Business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Skilled in time management and project management.
- Previous Sales Enablement or Sales Leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and “on camera” communication skills
- Ability to stay focused and calm while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Adaptable, positive, passionate and a strong networker
- Results-oriented and able to produce deliverables under tight deadlines
- Proficient technology/software skills, specifically in Salesforce, G-Suite, call coaching, email automation, Excel, and e-signature tools.
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus bonus
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and unlimited PTO as part of our responsible leave policy
- Robust training and onboarding
- Competitive, collaborative, work environment
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: 100% Remote in US, with HQ in Arlington VA