Webinar: ABM Pretargeting Best Practices
Date: March 21, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM EST
In 2019, B2B firms are using pretargeting – targeting contacts who fit your ideal customer profile with online ads BEFORE they visit your site – to supercharge their account-based marketing programs.
In this Webinar, Metadata CEO Gil Allouche and Jason Hubbard, Chief Revenue Officer, SalesIntel, will demonstrate the practical steps to execute a successful ABM pretargeting campaign.
Attend and learn:
- Generating and prioritizing your target accounts
- Identifying your buying committee and getting their PII (personal information)
- Verifying your prospects and aligning with sales
- Uploading precise audience targeting for advertising
- Planning and executing account-based advertising campaigns
- Setting up reporting in your CRM to measure and optimize your efforts
Gil Allouche is a software engineer turned data-driven growth marketer. He founded metadata.io to make demand generation easy for non-technical marketers.
Metadata is a patented technology that combines predictive scoring and programmatic advertising to deliver a predictable pipeline of opt-in lead qualified leads for B2B enterprises. Among their customers: Cisco, UserVoice, Mulesoft, Salesforce, Infoblox, Aerospike and many others
Jason Hubbard has literally grown up in startups, including helping to grow three top 100 Inc. Fastest Growing Private Companies. Most recently, Cirrus Insight was number 41. He now serves as Chief Revenue Office for SalesIntel.io. SalesIntel is the most comprehensive contact and company data and helps you target your ideal prospects and accelerate revenue growth.
Register now to attend: