SalesIntel’s Marketo Integration: Setup & Exporting Contacts
With the SalesIntel Marketo integration, you can now export contacts directly to Marketo, Here’s how it works!
Connecting Marketo to SalesIntel
The first thing you need to do is connect your Marketo instance to SalesIntel. First, log into SalesIntel, go to your name in the top right corner and click Marketo Settings. Then in a second tab, open Marketo so you can access the Endpoint, Identity, Client ID, and Client Secret you need to complete the set up, simply…
- Go to admin
- Selecting web service under Integrations
- Copy the Endpoint and Identify values, go back to the SalesIntel tab and paste into the appropriate field
- Next, go back to Marketo and click Launchpoint under integrations
- Click New Service
- Enter SalesIntel for Display Name
- Select Custom as Service
- Description enter “SalesIntel Integration”
- API only user: select the user that is configuring the settings in SalesIntel
- Click View Details
- Click Get Token [one for each], copy it and go back to the SalesIntel tab and paste the values for Client ID and Client Secret
Now click on ‘test connection’ in the SalesIntel Marketo Settings screen. If the connection is solid, you will see a green confirmation box in the top right corner of the screen. If you get a red alert box, please revalidate the credentials and settings you entered.
Once you’ve done that you’ll see we’ve automatically turned on these settings that you’ll use when exporting contacts. Under mapping, you’ll be able to determine how you want the SalesIntel fields to be mapped into Marketo. Simply go through the list and select an option from the drop down menu. This is also where you’ll be able to select custom fields. Once everything is set correctly click ‘save’ to ensure your changes are kept.
Export to Marketo:
To export contacts to Marketo, simply select the contacts you want and go to Bulk Actions. Then select export to Marketo.
After that, SalesIntel will then check to see if the selected contacts already exist in Marketo and will dedupe any duplicate contacts. Once you’ve selected an option click ‘next’ and you’ll see that those contacts have successfully exported to Marketo.