Arlington, VA, May 6, 2021: SalesIntel is delighted to announce the latest addition in a series of upgrades to our industry-leading Research on Demand (RoD) program, auto-export. This new feature to our RoD service enhances the user experience by delivering high-quality data more rapidly than ever before.
In addition to users being able to track their ticket’s process natively in the SalesIntel portal, users can set up auto-export to push the new contact data directly into their CRM or email marketing platform as soon as it’s ready!
Our Research-on-Demand service allows our users to…
- Request human-verification for machine-verified contacts already in our system
- Request net new contact data for their niche marketing or ideal customer profile (ICP)
- View and access all of their open RoD tickets
- Share RoD tickets with their team members
- View contacts delivered via RoD in the SalesIntel system
- Automatically export of Research-on-Demand data to their CRM or email marketing platform
“By adding auto-export functionality to our Research-on-Demand service, we have created a true uber-like experience.” says Manoj Ramnani, SalesIntel Founder & CEO. “Now our users can request verification, track the progress and have the new contact data delivered to their system without any additional effort.”
For more information on Research-on-Demand, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or book a demo with us to see it in action.
SalesIntel is the top provider of accurate and affordable sales and marketing contact data with the highest number of direct dials and human-verified contacts in the industry. The combination of automation and researchers allows SalesIntel to reach 95% data accuracy for all published contact data while continuing to scale up our number of contacts.