SalesIntel is thrilled to announce the release of a game-changing feature, Company Keywords.
Company Keywords will further enable sales and marketing teams to understand and target likely buyers of their products and services with pinpoint accuracy. Company Keywords allows SalesIntel users to accurately and efficiently surface the business focuses of their target accounts in much greater detail than traditional company industry tags provide.
Our industry-leading data science team has developed a proprietary algorithm that surfaces and triangulates more than 2 million keywords and business focuses for hundreds of thousands of companies that invest the most in the B2B space. From that baseline, our world class human research team vetted and verified the data and refined the 2 million terms into a list of the 70,000 most common and relevant, which are now available as a search field in the SalesIntel portal.
Company Keywords allows users to:
- Segment Named Accounts and Territories to hone in on your ideal buyer persona with pinpoint precision
- Create smarter, more targeted ABM messaging – your TAM is not created equal, some fits are tighter than others even within a single industry
- Make warmer calls to decision makers with verified direct dials and mobile numbers, armed with a full understanding of a prospect’s business
- More efficiently designate sales territories, enabling your teams to do what they do best: sell
- Save countless research hours with access to the most direct dial and mobile phone numbers in each niche industry within the SalesIntel portal
- Tier your release announcements and sales pitches to highlight the features in your products and services that speak most to a highly specialized audience – for instance: if you have a DevSecOps feature that is third in your ladder pitch, you can move it to the top rung for companies that focus on DevSecOps
“Good, clean, and insightful data is the true enabler for sales and marketing teams, and it is core to our mission to provide our clients with as much detail as we can so that they can truly know their target buyer,” says SalesIntel Founder & CEO Manoj Ramnani. “Keywords will greatly benefit our user base by providing that extra level of detail, and this is just the beginning. We are always improving the ways you can efficiently access our data with many more features coming soon.”
For more information on Keywords or to set up a training session, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch directly.