We are looking for a creative, technology-savvy, and driven Video Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. You will focus on video creation/production while developing and managing a video content calendar that aligns with our current campaigns: customer testimonials, product tutorials, content reviews, paid video ads, and the occasional culture video to name a few. Our Video Specialist should enjoy working with technology, while being creative and friendly in a high-paced environment.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Working with our marketing team to develop relevant video content for all of our channels: email, social, website, etc.
- Scripting, recording, editing and publishing video content that aligns with our larger revenue goals.
- Manage and optimize our company YouTube channel
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to create video ads
- Explaining high-level strategy concepts in a visually appealing way
- (Potentially) Creating voice overs for screen casted videos
- Analyzing video content performance on multiple channels and adjusting strategy accordingly to increase engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Telecommunication or Video Production; OR experience necessary to prove ability to perform described duties required
- 3 years of experience in video editing or video marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate concepts orally, visually, writing and logically.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of artistic styles, techniques, methodologies, and effects used within video product
- Experience in social and SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, marketing analysis & statistics
- Skilled in Adobe Suite Applications (such as PremierePro, Photoshop, & Illustrator)
- Animation skills are a plus
Location: US RemoteApply