The right candidate will work with our customers ensuring adoption and usage through technical support. You should be an excellent communicator that relishes delivering technical knowledge into an easy-to-understand format. Responsibilities include but not limited to troubleshooting technical issues, via phone and email, and working with our internal development team for quality assurance testing. You’ve got to be customer-focused, organized, and have the ability to multitask in our fast-paced environment.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Respond to a support tickets in a timely manner
- Understand client needs, handle support requests, answer product-specific questions, and resolve technical issues
- Provide support and cater to the specific needs of our new and existing customers
- Recommend and set up customer training sessions
- Be empathetic and have a “tough skin” when handling customer complaints and issues. It is imperative that Support Engineers have a friendly and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Work with and report to the VP of Customer Success to enhance knowledge base as well as customer support communication automation
- Successfully work with internal partners to identify and address any customer issues
- Provide exceptional customer support and client care
- 2+ years of work experience as a level two technical customer service agent
- Prior experience as a developer is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot is a plus
- Willing to work US hours
- Willing and able to working from home
Location: India Remote