SalesIntel is looking for a savvy Senior Salesforce Engineer. As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, and development of our B2B cloud-based Web Connectors that act as a proxy between our REST API, various CRMs, and Marketing Automation APIs. You will focus on the back-end part of the web applications integrating them with various CRM and Marketing automation platforms with a focus on software quality, reliability and security. You will be the CRM expert who will design, build and support all our connectors.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Architect, design and develop B2B Web Connectors that act as proxy between our REST API and various CRM and Marketing automation APIs (Rest and Soap)
- Work as SalesForce expert and build/extend expertise to other CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms, becoming the “go to” technical person to reach out to for any integration related queries/issues.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams through the stages of design, development, QA, launch and maintenance
- Optimize code when applicable using the bulk APIs.
- Focus on security and guarantee the data flow through the web app remains encrypted and secured
- Advocate for and apply best practices such as TDD, continuous integration, design patterns and refactoring to ensure code quality
- Strong knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Excellent architecture and API design skills
- Responsible for designing/creating applications, customer objects, custom tabs, standard objects, and role page lay-outs – Deep APEX expertise with emphasis on Communities.
- Application development experience with JAVA, J2EE, Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Web development experience in a high-traffic, public-facing web environment
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce.com APIs (REST and Bulk), Salesforce.com configuration including but not limited to workflows, data validations, tool import, security & sharing, VisualForce pages and Apex, salesforce.com, SOQL and SOSL query language
- 4+ years of experience in building and consuming REST, SOAP and Salesforce APIs
Location: Remote in India, with HQ in Arlington VA