We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Angular developer who will be responsible for our web applications and tools. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various systems and tools in our infrastructure that serve both internal and external clients and users.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and structure
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Intensive usage of the Angular 9 (and above) framework
- Work on many REST-api integrations and a variety of projects and techniques.
- Working with code versioning on github.com
The candidate should have a solid knowledge of:
- Libraries like jQuery
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Working with REST API’s and integrating them properly in a UI layer
Optional knowledge that gives you an advantage:
- Experience with building or maintaining chrome extensions
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
- Four to Six years of experience in a similar role
Location: US RemoteApply