SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Their unique approach to data collection, enhancement, verification and growth distinguishes them from the market, solidifying their position as the best B2B data partner.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be a key technical leader in the development of the SalesIntel Salesforce managed package offering. You will work closely with our broader Salesforce development team as well as the other product development teams to ensure that we have clean and reliable integrations. You will ensure that we are following best practices and that we create an exemplary App in the AppExchange. You will help refine SDLC, improve testing strategies and overall quality, and help to resolve tech debt to enable more rapid growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, test, and release the SalesIntel Managed package.
- Identify and set appropriate development standards and practices for Salesforce development.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects and other problems and take ownership to resolve or set paths to resolution.
- Become an expert in the SalesIntel<->Salesforce integration experience.
- Review stories and work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Participate in code reviews and be a strong collaborator and contributor to overall package design.
- Lead Security Reviews and ensure that we are meeting all best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Proven experience with a Salesforce SDLC lifecycle.
- Experience with Git or other version control system.
- Experience with code reviews and providing feedback to teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to think critically about problems and find solutions.
- Previous work experience developing Managed Packages or Integrating directly with other platforms and APIs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: US Remote