SalesIntel is searching for an ambitious Sale Enablement Leader who can create a scalable enablement strategy for a team of winning Account Executives at a rapidly growing SaaS data startup.
The successful Sales Enablement Leader is a skilled communicator, both spoken and written, who can retain a calm focus and direction amidst the many moving parts of a growing business. The ideal candidate is organized, able to prioritize deliverables and projects, and passionate about the success of their team members in achieving sales quotas.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast moving and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Identify competency/skill gaps and then determine the best solutions to fill those gaps.
- Create programs that incorporate how people learn with modern delivery approaches.
- Develop on-boarding programs for new hires that shorten the ramp time and improve knowledge retention including relevant metrics, testing, and sign-off practices.
- Design, implement, and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that assists with the above and helps us enhance the training experience. Identify and implement solutions that improve sales enablement processes.
- Deliver sales training to senior management, sales organization, and other internal functions as needed.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in sales processes and systems, along with suggestions for optimization.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to optimize and design the content, agenda, and logistics for quarterly sales team meetings.
- Design continuing education and certification of the current AE teams; especially as we release new products throughout the year.
- Ability to design and develop sales curriculum and instructional materials, leveraging Product Marketing and Product Management.
- Ability to deliver sales training – either by acting as the trainer or organizing SMEs to train.
- Understanding of enterprise sales cycle and common challenges.
- Ability to lead sales teams through the change management process. Strong project management skills.
- Ability to learn and communicate SalesIntel’s business value, sales processes, and tools.
- Ability to use questions to thoroughly understand problems before moving to solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Nice to have – an understanding of the broader B2B SaaS market, key competitors, and systemic challenges experienced by customers.
- Mastery of implementing sales enablement programs and reporting.
- Thorough understanding of 3rd party products that can supplement the sales enablement experience and sales life cycle (such as: Salesforce, Outreach.io, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ExecVision, PandaDoc, etc.).
Education & Experience
- At least 5 years experience owning sales enablement programs; ideally within a company that has scaled to at least $30MM of ARR.
- At least 3 years experience selling or leading sales teams.
- Experience with teams directly selling enterprise SaaS products.
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree preferred
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus bonus based on performance.
- Full benefit package including medica, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off.
- Stock options
Location: Remote, with HQ in Arlington VAApply