SalesIntel is looking for a motivated, talented and authentic Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. As part of SalesIntel SDR team, you are not siloed. We want a collaborative individual who contributes to the sales and marketing teams, works in a dynamic environment, provides messaging and product feedback to the marketing and product teams and works proactively to drive their personal and SalesIntel’s overall sales performance.
We hope you will consider being apart of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top provider of accurate and affordable sales and marketing contact data. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have 2.5 Million human verified contacts and 2.1 Million + direct dial contacts. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email and contact every 90 days.
With the most comprehensive contact & company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
- Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce
- Report on lead qualification(s) and call activity
- Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
- Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industry
- Consistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing team
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred but not required
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach, strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented.
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic
- Driven and self-sufficient
- Adaptable to the startup environment with the hustle attitude, dynamic/diverse environment, potential for broadened responsibilities and, of course, work hard play hard attitude
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Ballston/Arlington VAApply