SalesIntel is searching for an ambitious Sales Development Director who can recruit, train, and coach a team of winning Sales Development Representatives at a rapidly growing SaaS data startup. With their demonstrated leadership abilities and proven track record of exceeding aggressive quarterly targets, the Sales Development Director will motivate a sales team to deliver their strongest performance, understand their individual needs, and support them with strategies that will generate new business partnerships. The Sales Development Director may also assist in establishing quotas, contribute to an evolving Sales Playbook, and align Sales with many business units. You are an adaptable, positive, and knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong technical skills and rapid adoption of a new
The successful Sales Development Director is a skilled communicator, both spoken and written, who can retain a calm focus and direction amidst the many moving parts of a growing business. The ideal candidate is organized, able to prioritize deliverables and projects, and passionate about the success of their team members in achieving sales quotas.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast moving and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days.
With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Build and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives responsible for generating inbound and outbound sales pipeline following the SalesIntel Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Appropriately and accurately forecast a top-of-funnel sales development pipeline
- Establish metrics and KPIs for the SDR team
- Coach, manage and develop a team of SDR managers and leads
- Actively work with the marketing, sales and customer success teams to ensure there is a unified process across all channels – this includes identifying KPI and working with the team to optimize the process
- Define opportunities to optimize processes within the SDR team to ensure fast growth and high quality meetings/demos are scheduled
- Work with the sales team leadership as well as the account executives to better design hand-off process while accelerating and optimizing sales opportunities
- Identify and test engagement with prospects to increase demo set rates as well as demo quality rates
- Refine the outreach process to achieve continued growth goals set by leadership
- Establish clear goals and KPIs for all team members
- Develop strategy that helps push a collaborative environment between SDRs and SDR management as well as the sales team
- 7-10+ years of B2B Sales, Sales Development, or Inside Sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Navigator, Hubspot, etc.
- Ability to scale an SDR team in a startup environment
- Ability to hire and build a highly driven SDR team; development and optimization of a training program to help ramp SDRs in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple SDR managers with teams of 5-10 SDRs
- Ability to manage multiple SDR managers and SDRs in a remote environment
- A continuous learner
- Analytical mindset and driven by metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Remote, with HQ in Arlington VAApply