SalesIntel is looking for a creative business storyteller to join our growing marketing team. If you want to be appreciated for your hard work, attention to detail and creative thinking, we want to speak with you.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Here’s what you’ll do in your first year:
- Use your imagination to write pay-per-click ad copy, email campaigns, video scripts, and other short-form content that gets a prospect to click and learn more about our services
- Draft variations of campaigns so we can run multivariate testing to improve campaign performance
- Write catchy social media posts that use a voice that resonates with our target audiences
- Update text and provide new verbiage for our landing pages and other website pages, including strong call-to-action words
- Draft case studies that tell business stories, including one-liners that our sales teams can memorize to recite during sales presentations
- Write concise copy for our pitch decks and other presentations to convey our value propositions to prospects and clients (our designers will polish the look and feel of your text)
- Adhere to our marketing activity calendar to ensure that all of our projects are completed on schedule
Along the way, you’ll get to show us:
- Your creativity in imagining and executing new marketing ideas
- Your curiosity in learning emerging strategies and techniques to attract our target audiences
- Your drive to overcome challenges and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Your ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Your fun side (we’re a fun, friendly team and we want to hire more fun, friendly teammates)
As part of SalesIntel, you will have the opportunity to hone your marketing skills and learn from mentors who will help you to expand your capabilities. You will play a key role in driving campaigns that significantly impact the company’s growth, and will be a part of a trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
How to get this job
- If you would like this story to be yours, write an ad or create a landing page about you. You’re the product in the ad. We’re the buyer. Be creative.
- We figure if you can put together snappy copy about yourself, you’ll be able to do it for us – and that’s what this role is all about.
- Also, send us your resume and at least two samples of your other work. Your ability to communicate succinctly in writing is one of the success factors for this job so we’ll read your samples – and your ad about yourself – first.
Some things we will look for in your resume:
- Experience in writing business-to-business ads for pay-per-click campaigns, banner ads, and landing pages
- Background in writing, such as marketing, communications, business writing, or journalism
Location: (India – Remote)