We are looking for a Salesforce Admin who can add value to our existing systems and integrate new systems seamlessly. You are proactive, solution-oriented, and thrive in a start-up environment knowing that your work will have an immediate impact on our clients and team. You are a database guru that knows how to prioritize requests to best progress our operations.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Using dashboards and reporting metrics to inform decision making and make recommendations for solutions
- Implementing and training clients and employees on work-arounds and best practices
- Handling all aspects of Salesforce administration
- Receiving a lot of of various inputs and building our integrations in a way that keeps everyone moving forward
- Prioritize internal requests relative to their immediate and long-term value as they relate to customer usage and revenue
- Recommending improvements and value-add opportunities to both internal and external partners
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Database (mySQL or SQL Server) and Project Management software (Jira, Trello, Asana) experience highly desired
- 3-4 years experience with Salesforce Administration, Technical Project Management, and/or Business Analysis (India)
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce Administration, Technical Project Management, and/or Business Analysis (US Remote)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Ability to interface and train both internal team members and external clients
Location: US Remote or IndiaApply