SalesIntel is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts, another 77 million machine verified contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Ballston/Arlington VAApply