SalesIntel is searching for an ambitious Director of Sales who can recruit, train, and coach a team of winning Account Executives at a rapidly growing SaaS data startup. With their demonstrated leadership abilities and proven track record of exceeding aggressive quarterly targets, the Director of Sales will motivate a sales team to deliver their strongest performance, understand their individual needs, and support them with strategies that will generate new
business partnerships. The Director of Sales may also assist in establishing quotas, contribute to an evolving Sales Playbook, and align Sales with many business units. You are an adaptable, positive, and knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong technical skills and rapid adoption of a new
The successful Director of Sales is a skilled communicator, both spoken and written, who can retain a calm focus and direction amidst the many moving parts of a growing business. The ideal candidate is organized, able to prioritize deliverables and projects, and passionate about the success of their team members in achieving sales quotas.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast moving and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Exceed 100% Revenue Attainment to support a hyper-growing startup business
- Collaborate with VP of Sales on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets
- Recruit, train and manage 6-10 Inside Account Executive sales team members
- Gather data needed to measure progress and make data-driven decisions
- Provide leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success, creating an environment that fosters accountability among the Inside Sales Team
- Drive new business revenue through funnel conversion and optimization and that drives adoption and customer retention
- Apply value-based solution selling techniques and develop a culture of consultative sales to move away from price driven commodity sales
- Drive Salesforce.com standardization and compliance to maintain excellent records and report on Sales activity and KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- MBA preferred
- Prior experience in people management
- Possesses a Global Mindset
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management and project prioritization skills
- Proficient technology/software skills, specifically in Salesforce, Outreach, G-Suite, ExecVision, PandaDocs, and more
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Remote, with HQ in Arlington VAApply