SalesIntel is looking for a motivated, talented and authentic Customer Success Managers to join our growing team. As part of SalesIntel success team, you are not siloed. We want a collaborative individual who contributes to the sales and marketing teams, works in a dynamic environment, provides messaging and product feedback to the marketing and product teams and works proactively to drive their personal and SalesIntel’s overall sales performance.
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top provider of accurate and affordable sales and marketing contact data. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have 4 Million human-verified contacts and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email and contact every 90 days.
With the most comprehensive contact & company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
As a Customer Success Manager for National Accounts, you’ll be managing a few of our Enterprise/Named clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You’ll partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Gainsight, on behalf of the customer
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Ballston/Arlington VAApply