SalesIntel is looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability
We hope you will consider being a part of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
Who we are
SalesIntel is the top provider of accurate and affordable sales and marketing contact data. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have 4 Million human-verified contacts and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email and contact every 90 days.
With the most comprehensive contact & company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Comprehensive compensation plan including base salary plus commission
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- Robust training and sales methodology processes
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Diverse work environment
- Stock Options
Location: Ballston/Arlington VAApply